NBCF is proud to launch the National Breast Cancer Foundation Zero Disposable Coveralls. Designed and developed in Australia and incorporating the latest technologies and materials, these coveralls provide exceptional comfort, fit and protection.“By purchasing this product you are helping the NBCF to fund life changing research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer.”
- 65gsm Microporous
- Stick Down Zip Flap
- Pink Seams
- 3 Piece Hood
- Retail Packaged
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION
NBCF coveralls are Category 3 (PPE of complex design intended to protect against death or serious injury)
CE certified under lic number 0624 Quality Management System. NBCF coveralls are all constructed to stringent
European Standards. The manufacturing facility is also ISO9001 accredited. Lic number 00109Q26005ROM/4200.
- Removing and handling asbestos
- Performing demolition, DIY and construction jobs
- Performing industrial cleaning
- Garden spraying of fertilisers, pesticides and herbicides
- Using a pressure washer
- Suitable for industrial, workplace and home use
- Workplace applications include mining, construction and demolition, hazardous material handling, industrial shut downs, forensic, medical and pharmaceutical.
- Recommended when spraying chemicals used in farming, commercial agriculture, councils, golf clubs and outdoor park maintenance.
PART NUMBER | SIZES
1 piece per poly bag. 50 pieces per ctn
Donation amount: $0.28