A 5% donation of your total cart is made to the charity of your choice upon check out.
PART NO: NBCFCV63RSO
Buy2Give is proud to launch the National Breast Cancer Foundation Zero range of hard hats. Designed and developed in Australia and incorporating the latest technologies and materials, these hard hats provide exceptional comfort, fit and protection. “By purchasing this product you are helping the NBCF to fund life changing research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer”
- Unique and eye catching patented translucent design
- Ratchet system allows easy adjustment for fit and comfort
- Premium 6 point webbed internal harness
- UV400 polycarbonate material ensures UV rays from the sun cannot penetrate
- Type 2 rated for high temperature applications
- Accessory slot allows most 25mm and 30mm hard hat earmuff adaptors
- NBCF logo on rear
- Pad printable on front and sides
- Vented for increased air flow
- Rail Approved™ Product
- Made in Australia
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION
NBCF source their entire range of hard hats from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly NBCF have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products. All of NBCF’s hard hats are certified to AS/NZS 1801. This standard in part ensures shock absorption, resistance to penetration, stiffness of the shell and electrical resistance are all within specified parameters. For Certified Australian Standard protection, only wear head protection with the Red Tick Tower.