A 5% donation of your total cart is made to the charity of your choice upon check out.
PART NO: NBCF24E
Buy2Give is proud to launch the National Breast Cancer Foundation Zero range of safety eyewear. Designed and developed in Australia and incorporating the latest technologies and materials, these safety spectacles combine medium impact protection with superior Anti Fog and Hard Coat lens treatments.“By purchasing this product you are helping the NBCF to fund life changing research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer.”
- Premium safety spectacle
- Hard coat for scratch resistance and dirt build up
- Anti Fog coat to reduce fogging in humid environments
- Durable and resiliant polycarbonate lens build
- Base 8 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
- Contrast enhancing amber tint
- Rail Approved™ product
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATION
NBCF source their entire Zero range of safety eyewear from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of product. Most importantly NBCF have taken a further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the product. All of NBCF’s Zero safety spectacles are certified to AS/NZS 1337 and are medium impact approved.
NBCF recommends that you only wear safety eyewear that displays the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards Certification.