A 5% donation of your total cart is made to the charity of your choice upon check out.
PART NO: NBCF51SP
Buy2Give is proud to launch the National Breast Cancer Foundation Range of SPF50+ Everyday Sunscreen. The UVA and UVB Broad Spectrum formula is available in multiple sizes, and is uniquely formulated to be absorbed quickly into the skin. ‘By purchasing this product you are helping the NBCF to fund life changing research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer’’.
- Advanced UVA & UVB Broad Spectrum SPF50+ Formula
- Safe For Adults and Children for all day protection
- Suitable for industrial, workplace and home use
- 4 Hour Water Resistant
- Shelf Popping Pink Packaging
- Nano Free Formulation for Peace of Mind
- Made In Australia By A Trusted Manufacturer
- NBCF SPF50+ Everyday Sunscreen Lotion Range
HOW TO APPLY
Shake well. Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. On an average sized adult, a minimum of 35ml should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of body and face (including neck and ears). Re-apply frequently, especially after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Regular and frequent use can aid in the prevention of some skin cancers. Always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.
• Australian Standard AS/NZS 2604:2012 Compliant
• Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) Registered and Approved
• AUST L Number: 275598